General Dynamics European Land Systems is committed to reducing our global environmental impacts across our business, from reducing wastes and increasing recycling, to improve energy management. We contribute to protect the environment while increasing efficiency, reducing costs and ensuring we remain compliant with all relevant environmental laws and regulations.
To that end, at General Dynamics European Land Systems we:
- Operate our facilities in compliance with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and in a way that is protective of the health and safety of our employees, surrounding communities and the environment;
- Strive to be a leader in improving environmental quality, by minimizing waste and emissions, reusing and recycling, reducing the use of natural resources and promoting pollution prevention efforts throughout the company;
- Review our facilities and programs on a regular basis and establishes goals for continuous improvement in the environmental arena;
- Integrate environmental considerations into business planning and decisions, including design, procurement, production, facilities management and product support;
- Promote a workplace in which all employees are properly trained to comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations, to meet environmental program goals and to take personal responsibility for protecting the environment;
- Work with our customers to meet their environmental needs and goals consistent with the company’s environmental compliance and management programs; and
- Implement a management system at each business site that is compliant with the most current edition of ISO 14001.